RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have some ??? How far can I go prior to needing a programmer? Have slip-on, want to delete metal screen block in air box and install k&n. going with the iridium plugs also. Programmer needed or not???? Anybody have info on programmers availability and who makes them? Also any info on stroker cranks and big bore kits? Just ideas for the future. Any help is appreciated, thanks for any info. Oooo one note I need to put a disclaimer here, lol. Please don't give me your opinion about me needing bigger bike, I understand the obvious. I appreciate all opinions but am looking for info and any knowledge about these mods. Thanks again.

·
Registered
422 Posts
If you add an other engine you will have a 600 CC bike, perhaps an engine and sprocket on the front wheel will do the trick, should cost less than a 2013 600CC bike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,
I have some ??? How far can I go prior to needing a programmer? Have slip-on, want to delete metal screen block in air box and install k&n. going with the iridium plugs also. Programmer needed or not???? Anybody have info on programmers availability and who makes them? Also any info on stroker cranks and big bore kits? Just ideas for the future. Any help is appreciated, thanks for any info. Oooo one note I need to put a disclaimer here, lol. Please don't give me your opinion about me needing bigger bike, I understand the obvious. I appreciate all opinions but am looking for info and any knowledge about these mods. Thanks again.
No luck here I guess..Have you found anything about big bore kits elsewhere.. ? I too am interested ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts