RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,732 Posts
Not 100%, why not post something interesting and help being it back?

Reactions: txhogcowboy

·
Zero Tolerance
2,779 Posts
I believe this forum is DEAD
You have been here for almost a month and posted three comments. Two were asking for advice and one was a criticism. If you are interested in being a member here, try posting something other than questions relating to advice. Maybe tell us something about what you ride, how long you have been riding, what issues you have had with your current and past rides. You know - contribute something to the forums - don't just expect take-aways and get pissed off because you didn't get a reply.

·
American Legion Rider
175 Posts
pure 1 oil filter fits 2013 z1000
The following says it fits your bike and cross referencing the Fram number to Purolator gets zero hits. So do your own google searching just like I did. See what the bike calls for and try to cross reference it to Purolator.
Liquid Font Fluid Cylinder Gas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have been here for almost a month and posted three comments. Two were asking for advice and one was a criticism. If you are interested in being a member here, try posting something other than questions relating to advice. Maybe tell us something about what you ride, how long you have been riding, what issues you have had with your current and past rides. You know - contribute something to the forums - don't just expect take-aways and get pissed off because you didn't get a reply.
Thanks txhogcowboy for your reply. I never like to come to a new forum and start off as a "know it all" oil, chain, filters and are a simple start. I have been ridding for more than 63 years, have owned and ridden more than 75 motorcycles, most anything other than a Harley. I haveI have covered nord than 1.5 million miles , ridden the lower 48 several times, rode Mexico , Canada and at least 17 countries in Europe. never has any interest in Alaska, seen pics of the nasty roads. I have had several motorcycle go downs,car crashes,a boat wreck, and a helicopter crash in Nam, shot twice, stabbed twice , bled out from a head wound in Summit hos. in Baton Rouge been a bell bondsman, recovery agent 35 years, been married for 45 years to my best friend. If that is not enough info to get an answer on an oil filter, "ozninjaguy" I don't need to know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts