RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the RC51 and am currently re-vamping a '07 600rr. Little dude is wicked quick. Just recently did a track day and two things that are a must....SS brake lines and some gearing changes!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Looking good, though I likes the 51 better (twin sound). Doing anything special for the paint/graphics?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking good, though I likes the 51 better (twin sound). Doing anything special for the paint/graphics?
I loved my RC for sure, thing was [email protected] but it was a workout riding that thing fast. The cbr is 70lbs lighter and much easier on my legs.

I actually ordered some "trackwraps" for the fairings. Never tried it before but hopefully it will turn out good. It will be red with a carbon fiber look on the bellypan.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually ordered some "trackwraps" for the fairings. Never tried it before but hopefully it will turn out good. It will be red with a carbon fiber look on the bellypan.
Yeah that didn't turn out lol. But the rattle can job looks like it's going to turn out nicely.

Still got to do stage 2 on the paint.

I also put on some Spiegler lines that I took off of the Z along with some titanium pre-drilled banjo bolts.

Annnnd I have to airbox torn apart to do the Pair mod sometime soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts