RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never knew there was a US distributor -
The powerbronze uk site doesn't link to it... or if it does I missed it.

anyway here it is. You will be sure to notice the 2010 z1000 is not listed yet. He's aware of it from my conversation with him this morning...
for now you can order by email or phone..

http://www.superbikestore.com/

sure glad I don't have to order this from the UK. brokerage fees to Canada suck. I can use my US mail house instead and pick up.

powerbronze hugger and chain guard coming soon.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I like those gap fillers between the frame and the tank.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My real carbon fiber bellypan, hugger and chainguard just shipped.
I will post picts once it's all on.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have just ordered their screen (£40 odd) as it’s a bit longer than barracuda I have (anyone want it half price!). . I will let you know the difference between the two as the barracuda was over 3 times the price!! I had to send back their carbon chain guard as it was twisted and out of shape, they had to credit back my money as they said all their stock was a bit bent, so watch out. Their products and service is normally very good and I am lucky as their unit is only a couple of hours up the road from me.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really like the hugger and end capes , think just found my christmas gift
haha... yeah my kids got me the pazzo's one year. be good and don't let Santa deny you!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Any updates... pics?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys Power bronze now has a seat cowl for the 2010+ Z1000's! :headbang:

$159

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys Power bronze now has a seat cowl for the 2010+ Z1000's
a but I just noticed it's just a seat cover.

$159

·
Registered
233 Posts
When I look at the Powerbronze stuff, particularly what's available for the Z1000, all I think is cheap/excessive/gaudy. Not that the Z is the classiest bike on the block, but yikes.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I look at the Powerbronze stuff, particularly what's available for the Z1000, all I think is cheap/excessive/gaudy. Not that the Z is the classiest bike on the block, but yikes.
the belly pan and the hugger are nice... and they don't have those goofy red stickers! I have them will post picts soon... really focking gaudy ones lol ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts