RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you are going to post a thread and then post a lot of NSFW pictures in the thread, please let us know in the title or somewhere before we scroll down and put out jobs at risk. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I didn't think they allowed NSFW stuff in this forum at all...

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
We try not to. If you someone has posted NSFW stuff let us know and if we agree it will be removed.

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
How 'bout not putting jobs at risk by not looking at NSFW content in the fist place? Mr. Obvious here and I'm knockin'...
Huh? He is saying he doesn't know if a thread is NSFW if there is no warning in the title.

·
Registered
598 Posts
And for all the idiots like me who didn't know what NSFW meant and didn't look it up..."Not Safe For Work". :silly: As I work at a school where everything is blocked I don't look at stuff on the job anyway.:swink:

·
Registered
309 Posts
And for all the idiots like me who didn't know what NSFW meant and didn't look it up..."Not Safe For Work". :silly: As I work at a school where everything is blocked I don't look at stuff on the job anyway.:swink:
I never knew what that meant but was always too lazy to look it up. You've solved a mystery for me.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
What was the initial post you were refering to? I am at work myself and feeling like taking a chance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts