RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Post your ZR pictures - pics here

423K views 2K replies 363 participants last post by  Obo 
#1 · (Edited)
My trip to Deals Gap. Taken at Lake Fontan's dam. Tallest dam east of the Mississippi. I think the water is 480 or so ft deep at the dam. It is about 30 min from Deals Gap in W North Carolina.

#5 ·
#6 ·
Here's another one

I kinda like this one as well.

#8 ·

#9 ·
On Prospect Mountain overlooking Lake George, NY during last June's Americade Rally.

#10 ·
Here's mine, not a very good pic, but I still ain't got one of them Digi Cameras

#17 ·
Here's my dearly departed 01. Had alot of options too.

Sargent seat
Napoleon Mirrors w/mirror extenders
Fenda extender
Kawi Engine guards
Five Star 3bag luggage racks
Holeshot Slip on
Ignition advance, 4+
Rear Hugger
Scott Oiler
ST screen
and more...

#18 ·
And my current 02...

Corbin seat
Givi 3bag setup
Rear hugger
Yoshi Street slipon
Scottoiler Touring kit
Clearview rear brake/signal lens'
tintet ST screen
Jon's mirror extenders
Ben's Helluva good deal 55w driving light :laugh:
Nelson Rigg CMB tank bag
Belly Pan
paint matched side covers
Sliders (not shown)
Marlin's clock
Progressive front springs
Hyperpro rear shock
4+ Ignition advance
what else??

Attachments

#19 ·
Berto

The pic of your '01 looks way to clean to be yours!:moon:

I've been meaning to ask, how well doe the windscreen you have work? Looking to possible getting to ZeroGravity Sport Touring version.

#21 ·
Re: Berto

MartyM said:
The pic of your '01 looks way to clean to be yours!:moon:

I've been meaning to ask, how well doe the windscreen you have work? Looking to possible getting to ZeroGravity Sport Touring version.
The 01 was washed before the pic was taken, I'm sure. The 02 pic was taken up in Tazewell, VA when I was scoping out some roads 4-5 weeks before our last ROTR, hence, no major scrubdown out of town.

The ST works pretty good for us shorter folks - however, you do still get the pushed around some when you start getting up around 75mph or more (indicated) on the highway. Not a real problem cause I'm usually not doing major highway mile crunching anyway. The shield would probably work pretty well for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.