RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

5481 - 5495 of 5495 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's my '06 1600 mean streak. PO upgraded lots of stuff on it. Next on the list for me is either some risers to move the drag bars back a couple inches or (ideally, if not far more expensive) replacing the drag bars with some apes for more comfort on long rides through the deserts and mountians of Washington state.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks brother. You had a sweet ride. This is my first cruiser. I’ve ridden a touring bike (Concourse) before this. I’m definitely a convert and a fan. Replacing all the bulbs with LED and adding amber accents now. Loud and bright is a good combo for a motorcycle.

·
Gold Member
572 Posts
Being seen definitely helps... if they're even looking up from their phones. Stay safe out there bud. I'm all over the place with bikes. Standards, touring, cruisers, adv bikes, dual sports. Unfortunately for me, I dig them all. Currently ride an old Valkyrie and a V-Strom 1000. Miss the Meanie, as well as a few of the others. Currently have a want for a Kawasaki Voyager. Why, I wish I knew. I just do. It's a curse. If bikes still sold like they did 15 years ago, I'd start a small used bike dealership just so I could ride different bikes to get them out of my system.

5481 - 5495 of 5495 Posts