RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Post Pics of Your Ride

2M views 6K replies 760 participants last post by  meatmanou812 
#1 ·
I'll get er started.

See less See more
#2 ·
Clean and smooth, Streaker...very nice!

I imagine you're probably going to buy a side-mount plate holder eventually but, in the meantime, if you remove the ugly reflector from underneath the license plate light you'll find that you can relocate the plate itself to the reflector's mounting holes, which makes it look a little cleaner and shows off the tire a bit more.

#3 ·
Actually I already have the sidemount plate holder but have to make a bushing to fit it properly with these shocks but Thanx for the heads up on cleaning it up. I'll probably use it untill I get a chance to work on my bushing,

#5 ·
I am partial to the Low and Mean Chin. Haven't decided on it yet but will definitely be getting the reaper fender from them.
I might play with making a chin spoiler myself or maybe I'll conceed and just buy it. I'm undecided at this point

#7 ·
Will do Thanx

#9 ·

and before the pipes with new taillight on:

my bike looks like Streaker's, TIME FOR MORE MODS!!!! LOL clean that tail up streaker!

#10 ·
Love that Warrior Slopoke
Looks really sweet and fast!
What kind of lights do you have. Looks like they definitely do the job

Blazinwarrior78 Your is a sweet ride too. How could I not like it. Looks like I did alot of copying huh. Not done yet either. Rear turns and side mount license plate needs to be installed this weekend if I get a chance. :dance:

#12 ·
+1 on the Warrior <> That's the first things that I would change on a Warrior the Stock handle bars are ugly and that big coffee can had to go. Now your bike looks totally nice. I am gonna have to get a pic of my bilke on here.. If I take a shot of my bike and put it on my computer, can I post it as a attachment.. Let me know how to do it cause I am not the best computer guy out there!! FORSURE

#13 ·
would go here http://www.imageshack.us/ load your pic on that website and it will give you a URL to paste in here. really the easiest thing you can do in my opinion.

definitly stock can had to go, didnt even have 20 miles on the bike when it was removed, and the handlebars, went off at the same time as well.

Huffentuff said:
+1 on the Warrior <> That's the first things that I would change on a Warrior the Stock handle bars are ugly and that big coffee can had to go. Now your bike looks totally nice. I am gonna have to get a pic of my bilke on here.. If I take a shot of my bike and put it on my computer, can I post it as a attachment.. Let me know how to do it cause I am not the best computer guy out there!! FORSURE

#1,935 ·
I ve not quite figure out how to post a new thread on this site.I have got a problem with my bike and can t find a anser .I have a over flow from the fuel tank below the gas cap is a open hole that goes stright into the fuel tank I ve tryed to find out if anyone knows if their supose to be a breather vaule their or a tube to send the over flow off some were eles but the problem just started i can fill my tank and fuel just flows ever were and want stop . i don t have a bike i can look at to see what if anything is missing or fell off i found out their is no seal on the cap at the top so if i wash my bike now or get rain the water runs right stright into my tank. any help would be apreciated.

#16 ·
why white out the plate, when any person driving in their car, walking down the street, can see it when you drive by..... :2cents: anyway, I like the silver, what years did they make those?

#17 ·
I like the silver too. Looks real clean. Nice Job Ken

#18 ·
blazinwarrior78 said:
I like the silver, what years did they make those?
if memory serves, it was for 2003 along with the purple color.

#19 ·
I was thinking that 2003 they did the Green with tribal flames on the tank. I wanted a green one baaaaaaaaaaaad!! but considered the pros and cons of getting a used bike, ended up getting a better loan rate at the bank by getting a new model. The new 06 red and black is totally awesome, I would of waited til it came out, but the black wheels just turned me off. I know wheels can be changed, but didn't have the funds at the time to change that if I bought that one.

#20 ·
blazinwarrior78 said:
why white out the plate, when any person driving in their car, walking down the street, can see it when you drive by..... :2cents: anyway, I like the silver, what years did they make those?
You know... I have no idea why, but I've always done it. Guess I'd rather make you have to find me to see it than post it for anyone to see :pcbash:

I guess I'm strange like that sometimes :agree:

I think silver was 2003 only, but I'm not positive on that.

#22 ·
blazinwarrior78 said:
I was thinking that 2003 they did the Green with tribal flames on the tank. I wanted a green one baaaaaaaaaaaad!!
nope, green was the color for 2004 along with black with the tribal decal.
i searched high and low for a green one and couldn't find one to save my life!
ended up with black instead.

then i saw the color for the 05's, the pearl magma red (red-orange with the gold metal flake) and I just about died. i absolutely adore that color and if i catch another auction up on ebay for a complete set in that color, i think i am going to have to part with some extra dough and snag it....

#23 ·
Anamosity=How do you like the controls mapam versions right? Looks like HC Street sweepers exhaust, I've heard those, they are awesome, was my 2nd choice if I didn't get the V&H big shots. Lets see a pic from eye level!!!!

#24 ·
Nice Ride you have anamosity
I notice you have the Custom Dynamics turn signals.
How did your install go??? Mine wasn't the easiest to install but its nice when done. I sprayed mine with 1 light mist of VHT black out paint and you can't even tell it's not part of the fender. Still plenty bright. LED's are da Bomb

#26 ·
Definitely a Sweeeet!!! Ride you have 05Streaker
Thanx for the Pics