RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post a picture of your "Z" II

741K views 2K replies 488 participants last post by  PaulyMac 
#1 ·
Since the first thread had problems and had to be shut down, I figured I would start number 2...

#2 ·
04 ZED750

#5 ·

#7 ·
who am i to deny!!!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

#8 ·
Great pics, everyone! Daemon - where'd you get your Blue Flames?

#11 ·
#16 ·
stevenassco said:
:nono: I was given the tip for Xmas years back...Im sry :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

The rice is used for sushi if you listen to the stereo. All new speakers, head-unit, 2 amps, and 2 12"s.

#21 ·
VerticalHP said:
My new Devil exhaust makes me happy!

Wow. I hate you. I wanted that exhaust. How does it sound? It looks awesome, so does the blue. Nice Z man.

#22 ·
i as well was interested in the devil pipes...so give it up...how do they sound

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
VerticalHP said:
My new Devil exhaust makes me happy!
Nice!!!! They look much shorter (and better) than the older models....they must have shortened them up. The old SB2 slip ons actually had brackets that extended back beyond the stock exhaust mounting point and looked goofy.

I see you have the insterts still in as well...how loud is it? Plan on taking them out?

my devil 4-1 should be here friday so I will post up that as well (w/o insert of course :bat: )

#24 ·
thanks for all the great feed back, I love the way the bike is turning out.

they sound GREAT! yea, the inserts are out! rode it once with them in and it seemed to kinda resonate in my helmet, took them out and its really not that much louder but the sound is so clean! They have a very deep sound too, not high piched at all, I had to wait almost two months for them to come in when I orderd them but it was well worth the wait. if someone can tell me how to post a sound clip or video i will...

also, I just found out the other night when i was riding that my Z seems to shoot Flames out of the pipes during heavy acceleration, think a power comander may be in order, what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.