RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2041 - 2060 of 2066 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
2008 Finnally Done!

I'd throw in my 2 cents and post my finished product. It's basic and with a few nice things thrown on. Can't see to change much else and now it's time to spend more time riding!

·
Registered
84 Posts
i am a relative newcomer to motorcycling,i bought my first bike in'07
i have never been to a track and i was wondering why in all the pictures i have seen of people at trackdays,they have their headlights taped over.
I am thinking maybe it has something to do with preventing glass from getting on the track in the event of an accident. i am probably way off in this assumption,maybe someone could answer this for me.
thanks.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
i why in all the pictures i have seen of people at trackdays,they have their headlights taped over.
I am thinking maybe it has something to do with preventing glass from getting on the track in the event of an accident. i am probably way off in this assumption,maybe someone could answer this for me.
That's exactly why. :) There's actually a lot of prep involved, that's just a small part of it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
very nice.:Wow1::woot: What belly pan is that?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Me on my Z with a friend's Rex1200 at the end of Hurricane Mtn road near the White Mountains in New Hampshire, Sept 2007.

2041 - 2060 of 2066 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.