2021 - 2040 of 2066 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
^SPAM^

Everytime I've tried to load a pic lately I've received a "database error" message... anyone else?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Everytime I've tried to load a pic lately I've received a "database error" message... anyone else?
try using "imageshack" or "photobucket"
why load pics here that you may delete later???

a little fun at the "mini" track

·
Registered
47 Posts
hi guys, i'm italian boy. i want to see you my special motorbike.:woot::woot: i hope to write a correct english.:dance:

bye marco:wavehand::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Hi Marco! Very nice looking machine! :glassesti What handle bar u got?

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Yup, that exhaust wouldnt last too long on some of these New England roads.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yep, it touched several times. I'm thinking about some different options for the exhaust.
Love the pics! What exhaust creation are you currently using? I can't tell if your headers are touching or the "wide mouth" opening. So jealous about riding the gap...giving me flashbacks! :AR15firin

·
Registered
47 Posts

i have got a PBR handle bar :alcy: the style of ride is very changed
what do u mean by changing the style of ride?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Added Renthal sprockets, very slick.

·
Registered
798 Posts
DANG!!!!!! I'de really like to ride with some fellow Z ownerrs before it gets too cold.
Waiting on you to set it up!! You know I am everywhere. If I get some heads up, I can plan it. Goin on a poker rally this weekend, possibly Blood Mtn. (with Z1000GA) the following weekend, or may get stuck with GF's group of Hardly riders, goin to a rally in Unadilla, then to Little grand Canyon, in Providence, GA.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Updated pics...TB M2 Ti can attached to the full Muzzy exhaust and mid pipe. I still need to do the 636 suspension conversion. I have all the parts, just not enough time to do it till probably this winter.

2021 - 2040 of 2066 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.