RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've seen it mentioned before on the board that there are many of us who live within 2-4 hours from Fresno. I am wondering how many people would actually be interested in meeting up somewhere in Fresno to socialize and go for a ride; maybe this spring when the weather warms up and there is less chance of rain. Of course any riders would be welcome if this became a reality. I live in Sacramento myself, and don't know much about the Fresno area, therefore I can't say where we would meet or anything right now. If any of you have some ideas on this let me know, maybe even if there is a better place (city, town, etc) for us to meet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in the Bay Area, but I'm up for a group ride anytime. Distance is not a problem, sometime in the spring or sooner sounds great!!:D

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Ain't too much in Fresno, but the foothills to the east and the coastal range to the west should provide some interesting rides. I was the one that used Fresno, but that was just a reference point. I was considering Laguna Seca this year or maybe Yosemite. I also wanna do a trip to New Mexico/Arizona/ Colorado. I'll probably trailer the bike for that one. Do some riding out of a base camp type situation. Still don't have it quite nailed down yet.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
My sister lives in Madera, lemme see what she can come up with. She knows the area real good. She does mountain and coastal rides.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Let me know when. I'd like to join in a group ride with fellow ZR-7 (S) riders. It doesn't matter to me whether it's along the coast or up in the mountains. Just keep me in mind when you decide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts