RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know if anyone has a similar setup on their bike and what PCIII map they use? I was using #M220-002 with just the Cobras and factory intake on an 07 Nomad then switched to the #M220-003 after installing Chuckster's Air Kit since it seemed to be the closest one to my setup. It seems to be doing fine after testing it on a few short runs, but would be nice to know if anyone has had theirs custom mapped on the dyno. Regardless, the new intake is a huge improvement!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Maybe check out the mean streak forums and inquire. Many if those guys are running Kawasaki 1600's and have the same setup as you. What I don't know is how much different your 1600 is from theirs (mine). But I'm willing to bet someone there knows.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
This makes me think about my setup and dyno map.
I have an open element filter on the right side already. When I do the Chuckster kit I will eliminate the tunnel and only be using the right filter..Im sure I have a little more airflow when the throttle plates are wide open but is it enough to make a difference with just one filter after the conversion..Guess I will have to put it back on the dyno to know for sure?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts