RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale:

- Stock 2006 Ninja650R handlebar in good condition (no scrapes/damage). $50 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

(sold)- Yoshimura TRC Exhaust, designed to fit 08-09' but fits 06-07' (first gen) also. 2000 miles on it. All required hardware included. Excellent condition (flawless finish/zero scratches). $200 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

http://www.indysuperbikes.com/Yoshi...ura_TRC_Exhaust_SlipOn_Kawasaki_6_p_2421.html

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The TRC exhaust is steel, fyi.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would like to purchase your handle bars please. Let me know what you need me to do..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
give me an email address and I can send a request for money via paypal. Then pay, give me all your shipping info, and wait for me to ship withing 1-3 days.

I have pictures of everything if you need them but I wont be able to post them until tonight.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have a silencer for the exhaust? I'll buy the exhaust if it's still available for $190 shipped to MI. Can pay immediately. Please let me know and send invoice: dmk (at ) mestnet.org

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have a silencer for the exhaust? I'll buy the exhaust if it's still available for $190 shipped to MI. Can pay immediately. Please let me know and send invoice: dmk (at ) mestnet.org
yes I have it, invoice sent.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
(sold)

btw here are some pics of the exhaust. i was going to put them up and then I noticed you had already paid. haha.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
handlebar is still for sale

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

still have stock handlebars for sale. make me an offer!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
still for sale

1 - 19 of 19 Posts