RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I'm trying to part out my 650r that I got in a crash in back in March, so let me know if you're interested! So here's what I have:
The GOOD : everything from the seat, back. Tires are decent (Battlaxe only 6months use), shock is good, swingarm, frame, seat cover has a slight rip on the right but otherwise good, all the internal parts, and all the plastics you see are in that condition (fair to good).
ALSO - Tokai Denso LED integrated taillight, should still work but I can't really test it. worked before the crash though. The only part of the engine that is damaged is the left-side engine casing (it's cracked).

The BAD : no headlights, engine casing is cracked open on left side (not the actual engine though), radiator is bent near top left corner, missing the entire left fairing, gas tank is scraped but still works, missing an electric pack that sat below the gas tank on the left side (not interested enough to look up the name). battery's dead and I think that might do it.

P.S. sorry, my picture files are too large somehow, so I'll leave the link to my Craigslist Post so you can see the bike (hopefully that's allowed)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/mcy/3429383559.html

Anyone interested, let me know and I'll give you more details! I'm from the LA area in CA; West Covina.[SUB][/SUB]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shipping I'd have to look up, but right away let me say I already sold the front tire w/rim, but he left me the sprockets and brake calipers. So if you wanted the front sprockets (1st buyer took the screws ), and rear tire as a package deal (never taken off tires before), what do you say to $275 before shipping?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if you change your mind, let me know! same post is also on ebay if anyone's interested

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just a courtesy bump - I've sold the the front rim and tire but the rest is still available!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts