RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Akrapovic Full system (Titanium pipes with carbon tips, includes silencers) Condition - Excellent, slight rubbing of one of the decals. - $800

GPR V4 damper and mount (black) Condition - good, oil starting to weep, $35 service with GPR. $225

If you buy both, I'll sell the damper for $100.

All prices are without shipping. I can take Paypal, but please add their fees (or gift the transaction).

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hi Shmoodad,

I am interested in the seats but do you know if they will fit a 2014 Ninja 1000? I don't recall off the top of my head. Also, is this two stock front seats or a front and a rear?

Thanks.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Shmoodad,

I am interested in the seats but do you know if they will fit a 2014 Ninja 1000? I don't recall off the top of my head. Also, is this two stock front seats or a front and a rear?

Thanks.
Front seats only. Corbin lists their seat fitting 2011-2016, but I would double check oem part numbers if I were you.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
495 Posts
They are the same number on the parts diagram so it looks like they should work. I will take them. I do not have a paypal account but I can send you a cashiers check from my bank if that is okay. I will pm you with my info so just let me know how much the total will be with shipping and I will get the check in the mail to you.

Thanks.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No seat. Full exhaust yes.

Please message me as I am not getting notifications for the thread.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GPR steering damper and Akra full system available. Bike has been sold.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts