RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,

Look I was searching over the forums and I can't find the information i'm after. I have a 2007 650R, its the passion red color, well I just pulled off all the plastics and tank to have them re-painted, it seemed like the previous owner went around the bike and put a small scratch on every piece, but my painter owed me a favor so no biggie. Anyway, he can't seem to find "foreign" paint codes, I had found the code but he couldn't match it. He went to a paint mixing shop and they ran it through their computer and it came up as Dodge Viper Red...

Is that right? Can anyone help? :help:

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
If you are getting the whole thing painted, why not get creative?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I plan on doing a whole graphic, paint job in the future, I am trying to design how I want it, but for now, I want the nicks out of the paint. The guy that's doing the paint is doing it out of his garage, he's been painting custom high end hot rods for 40 years, but he's old school, so no computers or anything like that. His work is phenominal and I will never discredit him. If I can't figure out the actual true passion red color, then i'll be sporting a viper red bike..

Here's a pic during the tear-down, poor bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts