RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a pair of Alpex bright red electric horns - once I get them installed (doesn't look too difficult) I'll post some photos, and let you know how they sound (whatever they sound like, they won't be a p**sweak as the original horm.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I got a new pair of AXO dirt boots, a new CLX4 HJC dirt helmet, a pair of AXO boot socks, a Nelson-Riggs motorcycle cover, and a couple of mini die cast bikes to add to my collection. Then the most unexpected, a new rotary tool. I guess I can retire the hack saw blade on the screw driver trick. :cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went for a night ride at the Yarra Scenic Drive. I use the route to commute to work everyday, but this was the first time I've been the mountain at night. "The bike turns where you look" didn't apply. I could hardly see a bike length around corners. I was like riding by wire and what a feeling with most of your senses cut out.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Originally posted under "Daily Ride" but more properly inserted here:

"Santa didn't bring me my Suzuki DR-Z400S this morning. But he did bring me a nice pair of cold weather pants. Harley-Davidson stuff, but it doesn't say H-D anywhere on it, and there's no metal eagles or stuff dangling off of it. Very nice. Ready for riding all winter!! (I suspect Santa charged them on my Visa bill though)."

Santa, uh my wife, uh I paid top dollar for it I'm sure, but that's OK. I can hardly wait to ride in single digit temperatures and have cagers looking at me shaking their heads.

kelly

·
Registered
190 Posts
I got a Joe Rocket Ballistic 3.0 jacket, Joe Rocket GPX gloves, and a Playstation 2. Santa was generous this year!

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Got a programmable coffee maker, 19" color TV w/built in vcr for bedroom, OSI motorcycle cover, and a motorcycle lift!!!!!.

I will use the lift more for the wife's bike (Honda shadow 600, no center stand) than the ZR but hell, if I don't have to lay on the ground to change my oil...YAHOO!!! Gets it like 3 feet in the air too.

Chris

·
Registered
70 Posts
I didn't get any motorcycle stuff either. We got a joint gift from Santa. A projector with a screen that drops down from the ceiling. Pretty cool, it's great for watching movies. I had a weak moment and got my husband X box. Now he can play video games on a 7x6 screen. Santa forgot about my riding pants.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Gifts

Best Regards Team:

I got the Fieldsheer Astro Pants.
http://www.fieldsheer.com/v1/astro/index.html
I'm only missing the boots. Altough Santa was very generous all this year..Starting with the ZR-7 last March, Two riding jackets, Arai Quantum Helmet, GPS toy...

But the best gift ever this year....Was the fast recovery and excellent outcome of my beloved wife after "quadruple bypass" Heart surgery early this year...! I was so scared when she went into the surgery room...! 5 hours feel like 5 days no kidding....Thank God everything went fine...!

Happy New Year Team.....!

The attached picture is me and Ana in her first Motorbike ride with me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i got a nice black longsleeve shirt that has ' Kawasaki ' monogrammed on it.

my sister said she found it on buykawasaki.com good stuff!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Robert, Ana looks great! I hope she's feeling better. I'm glad to see she's decided to ride along with you. Now both of you can enjoy the ZR7. Have fun! TB

·
3,610 Posts
I got a smoke tinted shield for my helmet, a kawasaki kick stand plate for the Florida Goo they call a parking lot in the summer, 3 new pairs of Jeans, A Bike Wash kit with everything the bike needs (lubes, polish etc.), AND a remote control Tyco sport bike which is really freakin fast! Plus the normal clothes and such.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I didn't get anything directly for the bike, but I did get a book on classic bikes. I did get some cool stuff though. I got a Craftsman Pro 7 drawer tool cart with a matching 6 drawer to go on top of it. A Logitech cordless keyboard and mouse. (If you don't have on of these, you're missing out. It rocks being able to put my feet up anf put the k/b on my lap with no cord.) I got a new golf bag, some Buck knives, and a Buck tool (like a Leatherman). I guess I was a good boy this year. :angel:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
My sister and I did a late gift exchange this week-end (she was in training in Oklahoma City last month) and she gave me a really cool t-shirt from Sturgis from last year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts