RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sarah Hughes wins ! She's from my home town, well almost, close enough, within twenty miles or so. Dam, I used to bike it twenty miles or so.

Wait. You guy's did watch the Women's figure skating olympic finals, right ? I mean, I know you were forced to watch the men's the other night. And you had to come to terms with your anger towards the ice skating men. But, you did watch the girls, right ? No problem watching the girls, right ? Frilly, little, sixteen years old, goofy when they talk like a lawng ilandenda, girl, just skate and win the gold, but please no interviews ? Yes, yes, she did look good, no great ! And dam it ! She had Thee Best *** on the ice ! Don't you think ? Well I do ! But she was a goofy thing after.

Now. Don't feel ashamed for being so mad at the olympic figure skating men just because if they wanted to, they could get more than you ever dreamed of. They don't. They just want to win, and maybe a little bit of man love.......easy now boys. Just keep focused on that girl's rear end, and you'll have no problem.

Guess I just gotta polk fun at all you hard core men who have a better time joking about *** men than you do being totally politically incorrect, and joke about women. Which you shouldn't ever do, by the way. I know, because my wife told me so.

Well now . Guess I'm done preaching. I'll step down from my teatering soap box now, and join the rest of the human race.

Hey, one last thing, though. If it's skating,skeleton,ski jumps, dowmhill, freestyle, hockey, baseball, football, boxing, or rugby, it's all good baby. It's all good. Peace.

Tony

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
What's figure skating? :?

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
You actually watched ice-skating:z .............with no sticks or pucks? Dude wasn't there any old Lawrence Welk or Love Boat reruns on? ......anything but ice-skating. You need to take back control of the remote:laugh:

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
The great thing about watching the pairs ice skating, dancing whatever, is that whilst you are at home not getting of THAT action, neither is the guy she is skating with. I mean seriously, how can a guy twirl a girl in the air by her tassie and not be ***(ish) :D :D :D

:)

ps: The old old days of figure skating was good to watch. They marked a huge figure 8 on the ice and the girls followed the line one foot then the other, inch perfect, with deductions for minor misses.

·
Registered
499 Posts
past olympic sports

Wasn't barrel jumping once an olympic sport?

Seems I remember seeing this "event" a couple of hundred years ago when I was a kid.

Then again, maybe my brain just quit.

More coffee!

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right next to my poster of history's greatest female professional wrestlers. Hey, come to think of it now, wasn't that me playing with my older sister's Barbie dolls as a kid, while the other boys were out busy getting covered in mud ? Well, I knew it was time for a change when I flunked out of hair dressing school. Just couldn't nail the french highlights portion of the course. These day's I satisfy myself by putting on panties and a bra, and walking around the house with oven mits on my hands and fluffy slipper on my feet, only when the wife and kids are out, of course.

Hey, not to change the subject , but has anyone experimented with new paint jobs on their ZR. I was thinking of something along the lines of flamming pink. Thought maybe it would bring out the rouge in my cheeks. No, the cheeks up top, you sassy mens . Well, just a thought.

Taa Taa.

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Tony Tony Tony!! Am I gonna have to get you for that "best a$$" comment???? No more Woo Hoos for you!! :)

Figure skating is an art.....blah blah blah...I hate it, but yes I watched last night and that Russian girl kept rubbing her hands all over her face....I didn't know if she just had a bad itch or what. No way she should have gotten Silver! Someone needs to give her dance lessons....Tony??? Gonna volunteer?? We all need to see you in tights now and we'll compare your butt with the men figure skaters! Oooo...I like that idea! haha :D :eek:

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, now your offended ! You must have missed the whole olympics thread.

:laugh:

Hey, I have no ***, oh pardon, BUTT, can't say ***. oops, did it again, sorry, I'm such an ***...DAM, I can't stop saying ***...GRRRRRR, I did it again. I have a flat bum ! Sigh...

Wait, it's a biblical term, I'm safe, whew. Now, I want my Woo Hoo's back. Don't make me switch to Yoo Hoo, cause I prefer Quick.

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,742 Posts
Let's see... Tony in tights on the ZR-7, poster child for the ZR-7 T-shirt. Twyla almost had you on there butt the admission of a flat back side, well, ya just blew it buddy! Berto

·
Registered
373 Posts
They never learn

I can't beleive that you, after the long discussion in the other thread, admitted to watching ice skating. :rolleyes: We have already determined that it is not a sport. It doesn't matter whether a 16yr old (jail bait) is skating or not. ;) The fact of the matter is; no truly self respecting, testosterone (estrogen) (chocolate) (whatever) packed, ZR-7 riding, red blooded, American (any other friendly nationality) would or should (unless he/she likes ridicule) admit to watching figure skating EVER!:yell:

Z

·
0 Posts
so ya'll wanna see some real sports??? how bout the Womens Olympic Power lifting teams from the former USSR and East Germany? Like back in the 70's and 80's? talk about a hunk a burnin' luv!!! Man I just love my womens wit' phat thighs and a phat butt!!:D an' don' forgit the hairy pits and legs! :D

P.H.A.T. = Pretty Hot And Tasty (according to my translator):rolleyes:

Pete

·
THE JUDGE
711 Posts
Ewww.....okay, that's just plain nasty :) It will take some time, Tony, to win back your Woo Hoo's. For now I guess I'll switch to Tisk Tisk! :D haha....naw....I guess I can forgive you this time but don't let it happen again. Women's Figure Skating Rocks! WOO HOO! (not!)

Maybe I should try out for the sport?? I think they should have motorcycle cleaning become an Olympic sport!

·
Registered
988 Posts
If you really want to see someone taking the p*ss out of the Winter Olympics, then you ought to be watching Rampaging Roy Slaven and HG Nelson on the "Ice Dream". [They also take the p*ss out of themselves, just to be fair.]

Anyone seen it? Definitely an acquired taste for you northern-located persons.

They have a session in the program where they pick on some poor unsuspecting US citizen (in fact, they pick on lots of poor unsuspecting nationalities) to do the Australian weather report. Watching that citizen try to pronounce place-names like "Kalgoorlie", "Coonabarabran" and "Woolloomooloo" and even "Canberra" (tsk tsk shame on you .. it's our national capital) is the funniest thing I've seen for a long time.

They do lots of interviews with US and other athletes, who usually wind up laughing so much themselves, that they can't talk any more.

Guess you have to be there.:)

See you at the Winter Olympics 2010 in Smiggin Holes ! Yey !

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Sorry to bring this back to the top, but I must respond to Luvchld. Listen lover, I am eclectic....look it up, I'll wait ...........................
.................................................................................OK, back now. Good. So I'll deem proper what I dam well want. And if i want to watch a fellow Long Islander compete, yes I said compete, in the Olympics, then that's good enough for me. And it's good enough for you too. Say's me, a hot blooded, testosterone packed, to be respected by you, and all your kin, to whom I appear god like, in comparison to you. HA !

Please don't respond, just talk to the hand.

:~

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Don't get ofended Medzrtreker but that sounded like something those he-man iceskaters would say. I could hear a tear in your speech. So how many men do you know that go out to iceskate and say......."Look at me I'm dancing on ice .............damn aint I pretty"
I think any red blooded american male with a pair .......would not sit down and plan on watching iceskating unless it there were sticks and pucks. One exception would be if your "partner " wanted you to ............but there would be a high price to pay for this:laugh: :laugh:

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now THAT was funny, very good. Hey give me a break. If the girl was from your home town, you're telling me you wouldn't tune in to see if she could do better than a Russian ? And, I've got to tell ya, She's plastered all over every newpaper cover for the last few day's. The Long Island paper, Newsday, had a wrap around section just on her in sunday's paper. So, you see, It's not just me, than. Apparently, there are other men, and women, out there comfortable viewing artistic events, that parallel sporting events, or that coincide with sporting events. Such as the Olympics. The Olympics are concidered a sporting event, correct, or am I way off here again.

Hey, I laugh too at all this stuff. And believe me, I'm not as passionate on the topic as I'm making myself appear. It's just that I feel it's nuts to attach someone's orientation to something as passive as watching the tube. However, I think all of my sarcasm has fallen upon deaf eyes. So can I say, enough with the "red blooded" stuff. It gets so old, so fast.

Anyhow, the Olympics are over now. Tonight I'll have to go back to watching The Lifetime Network.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
....and the best part of the entire Olympics was in the closing ceremonies when the athletes walked back through the stadium to the sounds of "Pink Floyd"....and I think "Kiss" had to be the toughest ones out there doing a gig on a sliding float IN THEIR TIGHTS IN 30 DEG WEATHER (actually I think it was too much partying in the 70's and too many dead brain cells to feel anything now)...IMHO

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Tony, what's sarcasm? :rolleyes: Oh, and does one have to say that with a "listhp" when talking about figure skating? :laugh:

Emrah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts