RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know the model number of the new Ohlins, as I am being told by one supplier that its not available in the UK until 28 of November and will cost £700 and yet another is telling me he can get one for £1040 now!!! So I am thinking are they quoting the same unit or is there a new one coming in?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Shake, I'm pretty sure it is the 46DRS shock from Ohlins. I had it installed about 3 weeks ago on my Z and it does make a world of difference in handling and performance. If you go to hardracing.com and scroll all the way to the bottom of the Ohlins section it will list the model for our bikes.

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I like the AGRAS rear brake setup. The billet torque rod and caliper bracket are purty. The rear shock links are also very nice. All a little pricey though.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
bump... who else has this setup?

·
Registered
4,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
4,624 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm almost sure that the pictures are showing wrong shock absorber. It´s TTX line -> TTX36 MkII - Öhlins and S46DR1 -> Shock absorbers - Öhlins
So KA 043 / S46DR1(without hydraulic spring preload adjuster) and KA 010 / S46DR1S(with hydraulic spring preload adjuster) you can check out the details here -> Product search - Öhlins
For Z1000 Ninja / Z1000SX KA 110 -> Product search - Öhlins
Links are directly from the website of the Swedish Öhlins. Due to the price I think they're selling just KA 043?!
http://www.riderforums.com/3rd-gen-z1000-z1000sx-ninja-1000/64909-bike-pic-thread-21.html#post761734

1 - 20 of 43 Posts