RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Go to Google maps. 2. Go to "Get Directions." 3. Type Japan as the start location. 4. Type China as the end location. 5. Go to direction #43. 6. Laugh, and repost!

Saw this on a facebook status. Go through the steps...the result is pretty funny.

EDIT***(Bringing this up here so people see it.) That's a good point, NOBODY POST THE ANSWER. Let others figure it out/enjoy it too.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hahaha!!!! Thast awesome!! I won't post what the answer is, but thats great!!!

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha!!!! Thast awesome!! I won't post what the answer is, but thats great!!!
That's a good point, NOBODY POST THE ANSWER. Let others figure it out/enjoy it too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know they fixed it, but sometime back, if you asked for directions between London and New York, it asked you to swim across Atlantic!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
united states to japan...kayak for 2,700 miles...sounds like a day trip

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Why do they give this alternate method of crossing the Pacific? In fact, the route looks like it's in the China Sea.

Is that because after paying all those dozens of tolls (and partial tolls, wtf that is) you can't afford a boat ticket anymore?

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's funny. I can't believe it actually says that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's even funnier at 1:20 in the morning! Makes me currious about other directions Google will give...

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is epic.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I don't know about epic, but it's certainly amusing. I rememebr the "Swim across the Atlantic" from the NY / London route. Now it just says "We can't get directions from here to there" so it's probably a glitch in the software.

·
Registered
343 Posts
try san diego ca to
honolulu, hi

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
699 Posts
try san diego ca to
honolulu, hi

Haha!! I like how neither of them tell you to get out of the transport once you arrive!!!:alcy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts