RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm trying to get a second star but my posts aren't increasing, I'm stuck at 26. I noticed Tom Bozeman's are stuck at 137 too(in accesories and comm. feedback). Is it my system or are the post numbers not updating?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok that's weird now it went to 27 what's going on? In accesories -stock pipe I had 26 and in community feedback I have two posts with 26. How do the number of posts increase?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured it out, it's Saturday night and I'm really slow tonight. As I post the number increases on all of the previous messages not just on the one I just posted. It was different on the old forum site, sorry about the mix up:eek:

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Just post something everytime ya see your name Sandeep, that'll keep the odometer running when your'e not riding, he he he! Mileage is Mileage and posting is posting, it's all about motorcycles anyway!? Sorry for the sarcasm. Tom :D :smilewink :~

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom, if I posted every toime I saw my name I'd have thousands of posts and you would only have a couple:laugh: Don't worry about the sarcasm. I like this forum because not only do you get the answers you need but you also get a good laugh too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts