RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so here is the details... I added led brake light to the reaper fender ( all good and worked ) then added a side mount lic plate ( lights worked ) now added wrap around front led day time runners with directional s ( worked ) keep in mind the bike is still in the shop and has not been out of space today, i turn on the ignition no running lights no head light only directional work and now if i turn the key to park all the way to the right i have running lights in the back not the front,,,,, and no brake light. now if I try and start the bike ( turn over ) the headlight comes on,,, when the key is in the ( on ) position. but only after i try and start the bike the head light comes on. I REMOVED all front led wrap around lighting , I disconneted the wire harness to the back fender ( no led light hooked up ) and only get power to the red wire when in park setting
not in the on setting,,, what gives here, all the **** was working as wired and now issues..... gauge lights work fuel pump comes on any feed-back would be great... thanks ahead of time crew

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLVED !!!!

ok so here is the details... I added led brake light to the reaper fender ( all good and worked ) then added a side mount lic plate ( lights worked ) now added wrap around front led day time runners with directional s ( worked ) keep in mind the bike is still in the shop and has not been out of space today, i turn on the ignition no running lights no head light only directional work and now if i turn the key to park all the way to the right i have running lights in the back not the front,,,,, and no brake light. now if I try and start the bike ( turn over ) the headlight comes on,,, when the key is in the ( on ) position. but only after i try and start the bike the head light comes on. I REMOVED all front led wrap around lighting , I disconneted the wire harness to the back fender ( no led light hooked up ) and only get power to the red wire when in park setting
not in the on setting,,, what gives here, all the **** was working as wired and now issues..... gauge lights work fuel pump comes on any feed-back would be great... thanks ahead of time crew

SOLVED CARRY ON !!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts