RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of you have already dealt with them for parts on your bikes, but if you haven't i would just like to throw a GREAT reccommedation out there for them.

I just ordered my sport bars and a new exhuast, I'm waiting on delievery right now.

The original exhuast i ordered wasn't in stock so they worked with me to get a different one out to me immediately, and i didn't initially have the discount code for a military discount, they retroactivly applied the discount after i spoke with them. This is much better service then many of the online vendors i have dealt with. Plus their starting prices are better then anywhere else i had looked.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well its nice to know that at least they help some customers out. I placed an order yesterday and was about to place another $600+ order today, but they told me they could not offer me the 10% discount retroactively on the products I ordered yesterday. So, over $34 I decided that I'm going to go ahead and pay more money and order the parts from BRP instead. The nice things about forums like this, is that they show you the good and the bad side of the same businesses customer service. I have been purchasing parts for my 650 from them since 07, but will shop elsewhere now.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well its nice to know that at least they help some customers out. I placed an order yesterday and was about to place another $600+ order today, but they told me they could not offer me the 10% discount retroactively on the products I ordered yesterday. I decided that I'm going to go ahead and pay more money and order the parts from Brp instead. The nice things about forums like this, is that they show you the good and the bad side of the same businesses customer service.
:mecry: :jerkit:

All that money and your still looking for a set of pazzo knockoff's

·
Registered
169 Posts
:mecry: :jerkit:

All that money and your still looking for a set of pazzo knokoff's
I have a tight budget because someone vandalized my bike and I have to work within the constraints of the check they cut me for the repairs. If I could get the discount on the parts I ordered, I would have been able to squeeze the levers into my budget. They did not want to do that, which is fine, so now I will be taking my business elsewhere and purchasing a different product.:poke:

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Well its nice to know that at least they help some customers out. I placed an order yesterday and was about to place another $600+ order today, but they told me they could not offer me the 10% discount retroactively on the products I ordered yesterday. So, over $34 I decided that I'm going to go ahead and pay more money and order the parts from BRP instead. The nice things about forums like this, is that they show you the good and the bad side of the same businesses customer service. I have been purchasing parts for my 650 from them since 07, but will shop elsewhere now.
Dude, how did you miss the 10% discount? It is at the top of the forum. It is in the signature of the Ninja650shop employees. Sounds like you screwed up and now are crying foul. The discount is for the folks that frequent this forum. Those that frequent this forum know about the discount. Just chalk it up to a lesson learned. Always check for discounts and if you don't find one, ask.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yes, he order yesterday and is now whining that they wont honor the discount to him that they just posted today :mecry: . Also funny, he felt it was necessary to post this in a thread that is supporting 650Shop, oh tha drama :attn:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow, did you even read what I wrote? The discount was offered TODAY, I made my purchase YESTERDAY. The only reason I asked for a retroactive discount is because they did one for another customer, and with the discount I would be able to purchase more parts from them. I didn't speak badly about anyone, or call anyone names. I simply stated the FACTS about what happened.

I don't understand why all you people are trying to make me out to be a bad guy? The simple fact of the matter is, I spent $350 there yesterday, and wanted to spend another $600 today, but will not because they wont offer me the discount for purchases made yesterday. It may seem trivial to you, but that $34 is a significant amount of money to me. I'm not asking other people not to shop there. I'm just recounting my experience.

·
Registered
254 Posts
The only reason I asked for a retroactive discount is because they did one for another customer, and with the discount I would be able to purchase more parts from them. I didn't speak badly about anyone, or call anyone names. I simply stated the FACTS about what happened.
Yes they have honored a discount like that for others before out of good faith, it has been posted by others and you have seen it, that speaks how good of a company they are to do that for people when they don't have to. Doesn't mean when they don't do it for you, you cry and whine about it because your are expecting it.

I don't understand why all you people are trying to make me out to be a bad guy? The simple fact of the matter is, I spent $350 there yesterday, and wanted to spend another $600 today, but will not because they wont offer me the discount for purchases made yesterday. It may seem trivial to you, but that $34 is a significant amount of money to me. I'm not asking other people not to shop there. I'm just recounting my experience.
So we're not allowed to post our experiences with the 650shop unless they are positive? Keep on sack riding guys!
You are allowed to post your experiences good or bad, but why not start your own thread instead of posting your crap in someone else's that was posting their good experience . Ever think of that one?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I feel I have made every obvious point, but some of you won't see it because you're either friends, or as stated before sack riders. Customer service is a very finicky thing, a lot of places are good at it, and a lot are not. I had only good customer service experiences with the shop until this point.
I just feel that good customer service would have been to give me the 10% discount, and I would have happily purchased more from them. I know that some of you disagree, and that's your personal opinion on the matter and that's fine too, because we don't all need to agree on everything.
I've just seen/heard of/ or experienced similar scenarios before and the customer is USUALLY, but not always taken care of. I am not obligated to shop at the 650shop, just as they are not obligated to give me any kind of discount. So as I stated before, I'll simply take my business elsewhere and let other people know of my experience. Thanks for reading, I wont be commenting further on this issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It may seem trivial to you, but that $34 is a significant amount of money to me.
Well, apparently it's not THAT much money to you because you then stated you're going to spend MORE money to buy elsewhere:

So, over $34 I decided that I'm going to go ahead and pay more money and order the parts from BRP instead.
Sounds to me like you got your panties in a bunch because you wanted to get a benefit that no one else was being offered, and when you were told that it wouldn't be fair to the other customers if they bent the rules for you, you immediately went to the internet to tell your tale of woe to "get back at" the company who you were dealing with. What else could be your motivation? Just providing a public service to let everyone know who might not assume that a sale that started today is actually ONLY in effect starting today? Duh!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.