RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order for sportbars last Wednesday (10/13) but the status hasn't changed from received and there is no tracking information avaliable. I sent them an email a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything back. Can anyone chime in on their process as far as shipping times and notification? Hate to sound impatient but heck, I am!

·
Banned
679 Posts
I placed my order for sportbars last Wednesday (10/13) but the status hasn't changed from received and there is no tracking information avaliable. I sent them an email a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything back. Can anyone chime in on their process as far as shipping times and notification? Hate to sound impatient but heck, I am!
My mother once told me if I had nothing good to say to say nothing at all...

...call them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mother once told me if I had nothing good to say to say nothing at all...

...call them.
Well I'm sure they have other things to handle and I hate to seem like a whiner but I just can't hardly wait to get the bars on. Thanks for the tip and I'll give them a shout tomorrow.

·
Registered
543 Posts
.... I'll give them a shout tomorrow.
As in Today? (Monday?) as you probably found out when you called....no one is there (Mondays don't suck as much when you don't work them)

anywho...

The Sport Bar Kits should be shipping out (if they haven't already) within the next few days, we just got a big batch of the tubes that we were waiting for from the powdercoaters.

PM me with your first/last name and I'll give you an update in the morning (when I'm at the shop)

Sorry we didn't get to your Email, Saturday the shop was kinda hectic and we are closed Sunday-Monday, so if it was sent any later then 5(ish) on friday, it probably hasn't been seen yet. :pcbash:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
As in Today? (Monday?) as you probably found out when you called....no one is there (Mondays don't suck as much when you don't work them)

anywho...

The Sport Bar Kits should be shipping out (if they haven't already) within the next few days, we just got a big batch of the tubes that we were waiting for from the powdercoaters.

PM me with your first/last name and I'll give you an update in the morning (when I'm at the shop)

Sorry we didn't get to your Email, Saturday the shop was kinda hectic and we are closed Sunday-Monday, so if it was sent any later then 5(ish) on friday, it probably hasn't been seen yet. :pcbash:
Bret,

Thanks for the response, I sent you a PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts