RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ninja 650 2019 and i would love to put an exoust on it. I want to put the IXIL DUAL HYPERLOW XL BLACK - Compleet systeem on it but i can only find it for the 2017 model. Wil it fit a 2019 ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have that system and do not see why it would not fit as no changes to a 2019 vs 2017 model
Did you add a powercommander to avoid any lean conditions, or did you keep all stock fueling with no issues?

If you did add a PCV, do you have a map available to share?

·
Registered
989 Posts
d add a PCV, do you have a map availa
I have a ninja 650 2019 and i would love to put an exoust on it. I want to put the IXIL DUAL HYPERLOW XL BLACK - Compleet systeem on it but i can only find it for the 2017 model. Wil it fit a 2019 ?
2017 - 2019 use the same exhaust. When in doubt, look up the part you're wondering about by your year and model and cross reference the actual part number to see what years/models they fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah agreed 2019 will have the same exhaust, I'm looking for power commander maps that aren't on their site.

Side note, I took a gamble and ordered a cheap *** exhaust off aliexpress. Figured for 150 it was worth a try.

Thinking I'll install when it arrives and see how the bike runs, if seems too lean I'll get a power commander and just use one of the maps they have listed for other exhausts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts