RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Looking to upgrade my Ninja300 to 650, but 650 has to be in orange :)
My local dealer has one from 2019 model year.
What will I be missing out right now if I pick it comparing to the latest 2021 model year (I'll probably will have to wait for another year or two for model in orange color) ?
Thanks !

·
Super Moderator
2,428 Posts
Hi
What will I be missing out right now if I pick it comparing to the latest 2021 model year (I'll probably will have to wait for another year or two for model in orange color) ?
Thanks !
This guy does a pretty good review (I doubt that there would be much difference between the '20 and '21):

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you get the 2021, you will be missing out on the adjustable windscreen. The 2019 also looks sharper, imho.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Thanks !
Only cosmetic differences. '21 comes with a swankier (color) instrument dash, and that's pretty much it. If you are able to snag a good deal (assume you are) I'd go for the '19. 650's hold up their value very well, so ultimately when you decide to sell, the differentiator could be the miles driven than the exact year model (given that the variance is limied)

·
Super Moderator
2,428 Posts
Only cosmetic differences. '21 comes with a swankier (color) instrument dash, and that's pretty much it. If you are able to snag a good deal (assume you are) I'd go for the '19. 650's hold up their value very well, so ultimately when you decide to sell, the differentiator could be the miles driven than the exact year model (given that the variance is limied)
Welcome onboard. Good comment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts