RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I am so excited that I am going to do my learner course and test tomorrow. I have no bike riding experience in the past. I have three potential N300 candidates here:

1. 2013 abs green with approximately 3000KM asking for 5800,
2. 2014 abs white with approximately 2000KM asking for 6300,
3. 2015 30th anniversary with rrp 7299.

Can I get some advice on those options and some advice on the gears, e.g. helmet and jacket?

Thanks hips.

Jie

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
I would go for the green one. Less initial cost. Go to webBikeWorld to research helmet shape and fit. A tight but comfortable helmet is more important than brand or cost. What other gear you choose will be based on what kind of rider you will be. Leather provides the best protection, but doesn't work well in the rain. CE armor is important.

·
Registered
8,691 Posts
I agree...they are all the same bike, so save some money. Keep in mind the 250 will be your first bike.....not your last.

Green Kawasakis are easier to sell....Especially with that 250 as its such a good looking machine. After beign on my green Ninja 1000 I think I coudl make an argument for that color being easier for auto drivers to see as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decide to go for a new one as the 13 owner is really firm on the price. New one is probably 1000 dollar more.

Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts