1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was finally permanently banned today out of the blue with the message:

You were banned for reason: "Continued insults"
Banned to be lifted: Never

Frankly, I feel that most of my comments towards other members were in jest and only after someone had made a negative comment towards me but apparently rebuttles are discouraged on this forum. Being a layed back person, I'm tired of this uptight atmosphere and therefor I wont be participating on here anymore (I know a few of you will be throwing parties).

There's alot of good people on this forum and I learned alot; so I just wanted to thank you guys for that. I was on the verge of posting my finished "650r of the month contest/rules", if some one else wants to keep it going get in contact with me. And if any of you find yourself in the NYC area, come for a ride: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=123110971046571

Ride Safe.

-Nicklovin (R.I.P 4/1/10-11/6/10)

·
Banned
357 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooo.........................................

·
West Coast Moderator
13,031 Posts
Why yes!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Are you #&[email protected]*^# kidding me???? I thought this was a place to exchange information and to have a little fun. Guess not. Place aint' gonna be the same without you. Now who am I going to kid around with on Green vs. Black???

Best wishes to you Nick...ride safe.

·
Banned
357 Posts
Are you #&[email protected]*^# kidding me???? I thought this was a place to exchange information and to have a little fun. Guess not. Place aint' gonna be the same without you. Now who am I going to kid around with on Green vs. Black???

Best wishes to you Nick...ride safe.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... They will come for you if you don't conform!

That is why I wear aluminium foil on my head when I sleep so Martin64 cannot intercept my thoughts.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,140 Posts
Too bad it wasn't Martin who banned him. The rules here are clearly spelled out and every one of you agreed to the when you signed up. Insults and name calling and personal attacks will not be tolerated.

It may be "fun" for you to call names and insult people but there are members here of certain backgrounds or have disabilities or family members with disabilities or that have or have had all kinds of things happen to them in life that may not find your comments so much "fun". Maybe you should think about what you write before before you post.

Here's a thought... If you want to kid around and call names or go to each others apartments and fight over petty things do it by PM, not on the public forum.

·
Registered
384 Posts
To all that I have offended: I am sorry. I will now set the record straight. Black bikes are not faster than green bikes (or red bikes or blue bikes for that matter). To all that have purchased a black bike thinking they are the fastest based on some of my previous posts, I am truly sorry.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
To all that I have offended: I am sorry. I will now set the record straight. Black bikes are not faster than green bikes (or red bikes or blue bikes for that matter). To all that have purchased a black bike thinking they are the fastest based on some of my previous posts, I am truly sorry.
:killingme

wow, you guys would be slack-jawed over on the cruiser forum where i've been a member for 12 years.

oh, well. carry on.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,031 Posts
Something I'd like to add is that you guys don't get the pm's from others and having to get involved with issues that we feel shouldn't even come about. You'd think that people old enough to have a driver's license would have a little more consideration for others and not try to turn this place into another one of those forums where anything goes...it doesn't and it won't. Alot of us have enjoyed this as a pretty layed back place to get info and hang out without all the extra b.s. and, if you're looking for place with the extra b.s., then go somewhere else. You will not find another forum with so few rules. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine, break 'em and you'll be gone. It was eluded to that I like to ban people...not the case. But I have no problem sending someone down the road who has a problem understanding and following the few rules that are here.....it's not that hard folks. Follow the rules.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
You'd think that people old enough to have a driver's license would have a little more consideration for others and not try to turn this place into another one of those forums where anything goes...it doesn't and it won't.
Unfortunetly Martin, having consideration for others is a learned trait. Humans are naturally selfish and base. When left to their own devices will choose evil over good.

It is only through parenting and training and other things that are probably not allowed to be mentioned here that a person starts to think of others ahead of themselves and thinks about how their actions affect others.

Enjoy your NINJA Nick and ride safe.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Damn that sucks, Nicklovin seems like a good guy and lots of fun to have on here..

Nicklovin though, it is true, you say enough slanderous things about black bikes being slow and you're gonna p!ss people off, there's no two ways about it..

Me, I know my black bike is faster than the other colors, especially the green bike, so I'm pretty secure in that - but some people aren't, Nicklovin, some people aren't! It's all fun and games till someone comes home one day and doesn't wanna ride that black bike because now they think it's slow and so then then try and paint it green themselves and screw that up all to hell and now what are they gonna do? What exactly are they gonna do now?! Now they got a bike that ain't black and it ain't really green and it sure as sh!t isn't any faster - and who's to blame for that, Nicklovin, who's to blame for that??? Hopefully you learn from this!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Damn that sucks, Nicklovin seems like a good guy and lots of fun to have on here..

Nicklovin though, it is true, you say enough slanderous things about black bikes being slow and you're gonna p!ss people off, there's no two ways about it..

Me, I know my black bike is faster than the other colors, especially the green bike, so I'm pretty secure in that - but some people aren't, Nicklovin, some people aren't! It's all fun and games till someone comes home one day and doesn't wanna ride that black bike because now they think it's slow and so then then try and paint it green themselves and screw that up all to hell and now what are they gonna do? What exactly are they gonna do now?! Now they got a bike that ain't black and it ain't really green and it sure as sh!t isn't any faster - and who's to blame for that, Nicklovin, who's to blame for that??? Hopefully you learn from this!
I am so feeling the love in here!!!!!:killingme

·
Registered
516 Posts
I wanna know what was the comment that broke the camel's back!?
What ever it was, it broke the camel's back so there really is no point in hashing the past. Like a divorce, once it's done why revisit it?

·
Registered
540 Posts
curiosity killed the forum troll

·
Banned
357 Posts
I wanna know what was the comment that broke the camel's back!?
You cannot say "Camel" it could offend a Camel owner, ************ (yes camels can be raced, and when they are raced they piloted by people, hence ************) or it may even get kids to smoke Camel cigarettes by mear mention. Instead it should be "what comment broke the 4 legged ambigious mammal's back?"

I support the right of Ridersforums.com to censor their site. In fact if I ever get offended by another members comment(s) I will call on a site administrator to ban the offender for life.

I am now getting off my soap box and am going to head out to my local weekly book burning!

·
Registered
47 Posts
You cannot say "Camel" it could offend a Camel owner, ************ (yes camels can be raced, and when they are raced they piloted by people, hence ************) or it may even get kids to smoke Camel cigarettes by mear mention. Instead it should be "what comment broke the 4 legged ambigious mammal's back?"

I am now getting off my soap box and am going to head out to my local weekly book burning!
Best Response so far!! :agree:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts