RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Release shown in MotorCycleNews, looks the part, love the color scheme!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Looks just like the old one... with slightly different plastic around the headlights... not coming to the US I would guess.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Looks pretty sick...does anyone know the weight and horsepower on these new models?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
yea looks good.

Looks like they're using the old Z1000's front forks and breaks on the 750 now.

·
Registered
629 Posts
But of course we won't get in the US of A because all people here want are gargantuan cruisers and uber-sportbikes. Oh well.

·
Registered
454 Posts
But of course we won't get in the US of A because all people here want are gargantuan cruisers and uber-sportbikes. Oh well.
Yeah, that's very typical. When I was telling every I was picking up a Z1000 most either said get a Harley or a Busa/ZX-14 :rolleyes:.

One thing I don't get though is I know alot of guys that ride those super bikes who want to pull them apart and make them street fighters.... Yet for some reason a factory street fighter never goes over too well here in the states. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Yeah, that's very typical. When I was telling every I was picking up a Z1000 most either said get a Harley or a Busa/ZX-14 :rolleyes:.

One thing I don't get though is I know alot of guys that ride those super bikes who want to pull them apart and make them street fighters.... Yet for some reason a factory street fighter never goes over too well here in the states. :dunno:
funny isn't it? - and the french are absolutely mad for nakeds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts