RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like this bike, I think next summer will see me unloading my Kawi for this bike... 105 hp 61 ftlb

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I like the headlight... think I may get one for the 08 FZ1 I just picked up. It's a better design than the old "N" version fazer headlight.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow, thats looking more and more likely to be my next bike assuming I can comfortably fit on it! I initially wanted a Z1000, but I don't need a liter bike. This however has about the power range I was looking for and it looks sexy!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nevermind, did some research and this bikes msrp is almost $11k.... for that money you can easily get a z1k and have significantly more power.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nevermind, did some research and this bikes msrp is almost $11k.... for that money you can easily get a z1k and have significantly more power.
Umm, the MSRP is $8500 on the Yama site... Who is going to sell it for $11,000? That is laughable! Where did you see that ridiculous MSRP???

The z1000 MSRP is $10,500... and they are selling for under $9000 now... so Id expect youd pay around $7k for this bike...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Found it on a Google search, but I saw it on yamahas site now for the right price. I wish dealers down here would sell bikes below msrp. It's riding weather all year, so bikes rarely go for any deals here.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought my ER-6N for $4400 OTD... I dont see ANYONE up here selling bikes for MSRP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts