RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello from Mid Atlantic. I am Wayne and live on an island called Newfoundland , 100 miles or so off the east coast of Canada. The far east of the western world. Never had a Bandit before and any input on issues to expect, or maintainence tips would be appreciated.
Wayne IMG_0153.JPG

·
Banned
2,525 Posts
I don't know much about Bandits but I always liked them, thought they were a great looking bike with strong perfomance. Your bike's color is great. ZX14s they only had a similar color 1 year, in '08 and it might be a shade or two darker. I'd love my bike in the color of yours though, about the perfect shade of dark metallic blue.

·
Registered
8,696 Posts
I cant even imagine riding around in Newfoudnland. Ive seen pictures, and it looks like an amazing riding area. How long do you guys get to call yourselves "New", anyway?

That has to be one of the most reliable bikes a person could choose, does'nt it? If it ever needed more than oil changes and an occasional valve adjust, I would be surprised.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess when it was discovered and named by John Cabot in 1497......he called it NEW found land then. We have some fabulous roads and scenery up here ,but the riding season is relatively short compared to other places further south. I usually ride from late April thru October......both ends of that are pretty "cool"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts