·
Registered
988 Posts
Yuk - it's awful

:(

·
Registered
988 Posts
Perhaps I could have been a touch more diplomatic, as in "Others might suggest that the ocular impact is slightly in excess of contemporaneous standards for optimising colour perception and definition"

But it was still awful - thanks for changing it back.

:) :) :)

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
scottmac99 said:
Perhaps I could have been a touch more diplomatic, as in "Others might suggest that the ocular impact is slightly in excess of contemporaneous standards for optimising colour perception and definition"

But it was still awful - thanks for changing it back.

:) :) :)
Saayy Whhaattt?? I liked "yuk" alot better Scott. Your'e getting to technical for me. Tom :D :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, George. I need all the help I can get!! But don't you think that "yuk" was much more understandable than "ocular yada yada" stuff that Professor Scottmac was "espousing" (or babbling) about?? Sorry Scott, just kidding ya. Tom :? :?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I definately agree the yuk was much easier to understand, although he could have said it like this ..........
YUK
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL

·
Registered
988 Posts
Well, I must have done something to annoy you two, because my number of posts (the little number on the left under my photo) has stayed on 36 for ages now, regardless of how many I've actually done.

Don't you want me to get more stars? :? :?

·
Registered
988 Posts
OK then, so make a liar of me ... but I still think something is screwy.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scott,
You did nothing to annoy me, I'm just having fun. But as for the stars the post numbers look like they are going up to me. You only need 12 more posts to get a second star!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Now I get it ... the little number of posts figure changes on every post at the same time - old ones and new ones alike - not just the current one. I just kept seeing '36' when I was looking at different posts I had made.

Perhaps you should change my handle to "The blunder from down under"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts