RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have experience with Danmoto and there products.
http://www.dan-moto.com
I went ahead and ordered their carbon gp slip-ons for my 04, just installed them. Cost was $225 to my door got here in 5 days.
Install went easy enough, sounds so f-ing awesome and loud I can't believe it's the same bike. I had to go show my brother he almost shat himself then pounced on my bike for a quickie. It's basically a straight through pipe I don't know if that's typical of these things(almost obnoxious in a VERY good way). I am taking a long ride this weekend 3 hours plus each way thinking about going back to stock for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToJsn1iqkSc
Posted a video so you can check it out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice bro! Glad you're happy with the new sound. Did you notice a huge difference in balance of the bike by ditching the heavy factory cans? I think that was my favorite improvement when I switched out the stocks for Two Bros cans.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a set Complete

Wish I would have gone to there web site I would have saved a couple bucks, I paid $150 plus $65 shipping I think the shipping would have been less too. To the best of my understanding these are a complete set for your bike if you look at the product description it gives a list of the set.
Scope of delivery:

1 Set =
2 muffler,
2 connection pipes,
stainless steel mounting brakets,
connection springs
I am very pleased with my purchases, they sent an info booklet with the package they are new to the industry this year. It says they are a group of riders that started developing products. Also said in the booklet that there is a removable baffle available I'm kind of interested in that. The craftsmanship is great the welds are beutifull the video does no justice to the tone, volume, or quality of these pipes. For the money so far I am happy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
DanMoto or Dan Dans Gp Extreme

I have the gp extremes fitted love them to bits will try to post pics in a minute.

And no that fender isn't there any more just fitted for RWC.

·
Registered
26 Posts
DanMoto or Dan Dans Gp Extreme

Couple more

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought the carbon ones on my z1000 07 and are really happy with sound and looks:D
Had a small problem with tight fit between pipe and can, but it only set me back 10min on the instalation;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great deal all around

Mine got to me in 5 days, I couldn't believe it. By comparison I am still waiting over two weeks now for a PC3 from Canada. They sound so awesome you won't be sorry you bought from these guy's, they have baffles in production you may want to consider getting a set to go along. These are LOUD LOUD LOUD the pop on when decelerating is inspiring. Before these I could stand on the rev limiter next to a retirment center tour bus and nothing not even a glance. Now 18 year olds dudes give themselves whiplash when they hear this bike coming.:killingme

1 - 18 of 18 Posts