RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all, I’m new to this group, and a new rider. I just purchased a used 03 z1000 and I just installed a power commander 5. Bike came with a full akro leo Vince titanium exhaust, steering dampener, and led’s. I have noticed a small oil leak on the left hand side of the bike (gasket cover). Any advice would be greatly appreciated as to how to maintain this bike, and what to watch out for. It has 33k miles on it.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey y’all, I’m new to this group, and a new rider. I just purchased a used 03 z1000 and I just installed a power commander 5. Bike came with a full akro leo Vince titanium exhaust, steering dampener, and led’s. I have noticed a small oil leak on the left hand side of the bike (gasket cover). Any advice would be greatly appreciated as to how to maintain this bike, and what to watch out for. It has 33k miles on it. View attachment 122356

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey y’all, I’m new to this group, and a new rider. I just purchased a used 03 z1000 and I just installed a power commander 5. Bike came with a full akro leo Vince titanium exhaust, steering dampener, and led’s. I have noticed a small oil leak on the left hand side of the bike (gasket cover). Any advice would be greatly appreciated as to how to maintain this bike, and what to watch out for. It has 33k miles on it. View attachment 122356
Hello.. What forks had you fit in your Z? Have a tuto for it? I have a 06 z1000 and I want to swap the zx6r forks on my Z.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello.. What forks had you fit in your Z? Have a tuto for it? I have a 06 z1000 and I want to swap the zx6r forks on my Z.

Hi! I just bought the forks from a '05 zx6r and installed them. I also have a rim and brake calipers on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum. Gorgeous Z. What are those set footpegs? Where can you get ...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts