RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2040 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone, i'm new on this forum, i hope to find and give some interesting tips about riding,travelling and maintenance engines:)(y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, new user :) Have you seen new Kawasaki H2...125ccm ? xd
Where find worth to buy motorcycle windscreen not for millions coins ? Motorcycle windscreen for sale ? MotorcycleScreens.eu have answer for everything related to motorcycle wind deflectors and motorcycle windscreens. All products made in advaced procces and from top sort of materials like windscreen KAWASAKI GTR 1400. Trusted company founded by pasionat of motorbikes provide you windscreens in afforable prices but while maintaining the highest quality. Check windscreen KAWASAKI GTR 1400 at MotorcycleScreens.eu

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Hi folks, Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome new members. I think you will find Riderforums to be one of the friendliest forums there is. The administrators strive to keep all content on a "PG-13" level. Personal attacks and flaming are not tolerated in order to keep this a friendly place. There are alot of good people here and lots of good information. Although it started out as a Kawasaki based forum riders of any type or make of bike are welcome.

Please introduce yourselves.
Hi I'm Steven Berry from South Africa. I ride a Suzuki Boulevard M50. Funtastic bike! Must say it's the second best bike I've owned. Very comfortable on long trips and a very sexy looking bike. Everyone always looking in admiration at the bully! The best bike I owned was a Honda CBX. Oh man, what a sound, but I'm enjoying the m50 now. Great to be a part of this group. Thank you.

Steven
Boulevard for life!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Hi Steven and welcome to the forum from the East Coast of Canada.

Reactions: Bully805

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Thank you. How's the weather on the east coast of Canada today?
Currently 15C/59F and mostly sunny at 9:10am. We have a heat warning for up to 35C/95F with a humidex of 39C/102F.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Hello. It's been a long time since I've been here.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Yes sir, doing very well thank you.

·
Registered
2011 GSX1250FA, 1984 Honda Magna VF1100
12 Posts
Hi all, I've been a member since since 2014 but I got a little side tracked and cleaned a lot of junk out of my life. I still have my bikes though :).
I am currently re-located in Southern Oklahoma. So I'm hoping to hook with others on the list to ride with.

·
West Coast Moderator
13,030 Posts
Hi all, I've been a member since since 2014 but I got a little side tracked and cleaned a lot of junk out of my life. I still have my bikes though :).
I am currently re-located in Southern Oklahoma. So I'm hoping to hook with others on the list to ride with.
When I first started here I had to unplug my house phone to plug into my computer and had AOL back when it was just ZR7.com. Over time it became pretty big and fast. Then I got real busy with work plus going to college. A transfer and a move got me even busier at work up until about a year ago. I haven't really been here since sometime in 2016. It quieted down considerably since then. Still a ton of info here.

Reactions: Obo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome new members. I think you will find Riderforums to be one of the friendliest forums there is. The administrators strive to keep all content on a "PG-13" level. Personal attacks and flaming are not tolerated in order to keep this a friendly place. There are alot of good people here and lots of good information. Although it started out as a Kawasaki based forum riders of any type or make of bike are welcome.

Please introduce yourselves.
Hello, I am new and am thinking about buying the w800 cafe. Is there a forum spot for this bike yet? Anyone doing mods?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Z400 ABS
1 Posts
Hello!

New to the forum.

Came across the forum through Google by searching "Safe to ride slip-on exhaust leak".
Just installed a Leo Vince GP Corsa Carbon slip on for my 2020 Z 400 ABS. I noticed a slight leak near the clamp and the exhaust pipe, no fluid just gas.
The manual says that the exhaust needs breaking-in and slight gas leakage might occur and that I should check all fasteners after 100km.
Should I ride it out until I reach the 100 km or should I get a friend to help me adjust the slip-on exhaust sooner than later?

Not sure if this is the place for my question but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks y'all!
Glad to have found this forum!

Ed

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Welcome @Frickin Ed to the fricken forum :)

I'm no muffler expert but if it says to ride it 100km then recheck that's what I'd do.

It may be wanting some thermal expansion / contraction of the new can to happen a few times, plus bolts can loosen so rechecking it is not much different than checking the torque on a cars lug nuts after 100km.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks for letting me join up.

Thinking about doing a strip down and restoration/improvement on my 2000 ZR7 which currently standard apart from a chopped down silencer. Thinking of a full rebuild and clean/paint but never done anything this big other than a very basic dirt bike 20 years ago.

Rolly B

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Hi @RollyB and welcome to the forum. You'll find the zr7's are a fairly straight forward bike to work on (in my opinion)
Air cooled, carbureted and ABS free makes them less complex.

Reactions: RollyB
2021 - 2040 of 2040 Posts