RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2040 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
G'day, X-Pat Pom living in Oz since 96, picked up a 2005 Z1000 (3400K's) for a work runner last year to join my stable :) Triumph T-Bird unmolested, 98-S1 Buell fully molested, frame mods, big bore, race heads stage 2 cams mikuni carb, The Z is currently on the bench for some winter molestation, whats happening... new headlight, belly pan, shorty guard, trick rotors, braided lines, rebuilding brakes, new seals and the like across the bike, might as well shove new C&S and some decent boots on the old girl and give her some pretty paint :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, just checking in, I’ve recently bought a used Z750s and i’m Really looking forward to seeing other people’s mods and making my own mods to suit me and my riding style.
Love the look of the bike and almost everything else about it but find one or two things a little irritating seat and the mirrors.
Great all round bike though and looking forward out some (more) miles on her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi recently got a GSX1250FA 2016 , a change from Intruder / Boulevard I had , found myself wanting to long ride touring so wanted a bike with full panniers and a bit more spirited ride , live NW England .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello my name is Hristo and i am from Bulgaria. I am driving a Piaggio Quartz 50cc :bling: for over 10 years. Now as i am getting my license to drive a 600 + motorcycle i am looking forward to buy a motorycle. I am thinking between Kawasaki z750/ 750S , Honda Hornet 600, Suzuki Gsxr 600 all 2004 year or newer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New member just checking in from Phoenix. Just got a 2018 Ninja 1000 ABS. I've had a BMW boxer and still have a Honda V4, this is my first inline 4. Looking forward to putting on many miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Troy here. 2006 Kawasaki Z750S. Happy to be here, and hoping to learn as much as possible.
Oh yeah, from Tucson, Az. Been riding for a total of 8 years. 20190413_170950.jpg
20190413_171705.jpg

Cafe racer build is my current project, but this may not be the bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi.
My names Damo from Australia. I have a Kawasaki ZR 7 with 85000 that just keeps on going. looks like it has developed a rattle sounds like exhaust gasket at this stage.
19 years of owning this bike and I still love it.
I will have to post up some pictures one day
20160606_164518_resized.jpg
Cheers
Damo

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone, just stopping by to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Damon, I live in Kentucky and ride a 2007 ZX 10. I'm not sure how to upload picture here, but check my profile picture to see. I love riding and getting to know people and joined the forum to learn from others.

I hope to help others as much as I can while in the forum! ThankS!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone, I am new to forum. I purchased a 2005 Kawasaki Meanstreak last summer with only 5,000 miles. So far I have added Chuckster’s air filter, removed old air filter and cross tube, sealed off the Reed valves, installed 2 into 1 exhaust, added 2” handlebar risers, added extended stainless steel braided clutch and front brake lines, add Chuckster’s cam chain tensioner extenders, bought a mustang seat and now I WANT TO ELIMINATE the handlebar switches, wires and ugly houses. Wiring switches is no problem but trying to figure out which single throttle assembly to buy is puzzling.

Anyone here eliminate their handlebar switches and add single throttle assembly already that can help me purchase the correct one or give pointers on modding one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone!

I'm from Holland and soon to be the owner of a '03 Kawasaki VN 1500 Mean Streak, this forum really helped me making the decision before buying the bike.
I used to be a loyal Honda rider but i compared the VTX 1300 and the Meanie and was already sold just by the looks of it :glassesti

After reading ALL of the posts... figured why not make an account and join the community :) Knipsel.JPG

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Keith. I just traded my car for my first bike. A 2013 ex650 no abs. When I traded the person lied so much. the bike was layed down but rode great still. It was a 90 min ride home and half way home the bike starts bogging out real bad I couldn't get it over 4500 rpms. I went to register it and it has to be inspected cause it was totalled through an insurance company with no structure damage. My fault I got got. But now I have to move forward. I need parts. I am a forklift tech so I'm not an amateur mechanic. Just new to bikes. However i changed the oil pulled and cleaned tank, throttle body's, and replaced plugs and she is running good again. I love the bike and if anyone could help with parts I need headlight bucket both plastics on sides the faring with the pieces that the cluster sits in and I need hardware. All my brackets are straight and useable just someone with clumsy fingers has been messing stuff up. My bike is the royal blue which is probably a Kawasaki color. I know eBay is probably my answer but that headlight buckets expensive. I was gonna fix it as I go but know I have to have it all together before I can register it and it is gonna cost a lot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Short abstract; I ride a lot; now on 2013 10r, non abas, purchased new Sept. 2014, with about 100,000 miles with two valve failures covered by Kawasaki warranty. I also have a the 2011 10r with just over 50k miles, bought new around April 2012 without extended warranty. I've several liter-supers and never needed extra warranty coverage...until this bike WHICH I absolutely love.

Located Central Coast, NorCal (California) so riding good most of the year and fits with my employment schedule.

I normally ride same two loops ranged between 150-220 miles everyday, weather and home-stuff permitting.

This site is about the 5th site I've joined looking for others that love riding;

Think Keith Code. I'm his student; hope this helps others sort where I'm at mentally as a starter position toward understanding where I'm coming from; Also, Pridmore is my mentor; Also Doug Chandler.

I you love to ride and love to learn and respect the above two teachers and a student like Doug Chandler then I've found a rider home:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I'm Poppy from Wyoming. I've been riding bikes for decade and I'm not new to the forum. I had an old account but I forgot my password when I lost my phone. I thought I've been registered and just found out I wasn't so just registered today.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Welcome to all the new folks!

2001 - 2020 of 2040 Posts