RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I admit to being a bit of a jacket freak. My office has a business casual dress policy but since I ride in my work clothes I do try to avoid looking like the Michelin man.

This is the latest I just bought today. Paid $310 aussie and super comfy from the outset. The armour is concealed so it looks like a casual jacket, and the longer length means I can probably get away in spring showers without having to go to full wets.

They sell in unisex sizes so I am actually an XXL !! but my 6'1" mate tried it and it fitted him fine. The only mod I needed was an extra press stud on the neck so in winter I can pull it in tighter and avoid draughts.

I wear suit pants with draggin-jeans cargos over the top on the bottom half.

http://www.torrinileathers.com.au/australia/touring4.htm

:)

ps : The actual jacket is made in Pakistan. Wierd.

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
Is that from the bin laden line..............you didn't by any chance find white powder or goat hair in the pockets:laugh: :laugh:
Nice looking coat...what kind of armor does it have?
soft.....hard?

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a very comfortable jacket. If I was hiding out in the caves around Tora Bora I would want to be wearing this baby :D

The armour is the usual high-density foam stuff that you find in most Cordura jackets. The armours elbow and back protector pockets are sewn into the lining, so externally you don't know they are there. The shoulders have armour in pockets and more sewn onto the leather itself.

:)

ps: isn't Pakistan on our side ;)

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
FYI
A lot of leather products shipped to the states comes from Pakistan. I think they steak the cows from India then use the hides for us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts