RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for having me. I recently bought a new leftover black/grey 2015 Ninja 1000. It's the second bike I've owned. The first was a 2006 Yamaha FZ6. Rode it a few years and sold it. Haven't ridden in about 9 years or so. Going slow until I get used to this bike. So far I'm really impressed with it. Had the dealer replace the OEM tires with Pirelli Angel GTs (190/55 rear), add an Evotech Tidy Tail, the Kawasaki hardbags and an electrical outlet. I installed a light smoke Puig windscreen, a Sargent seat and have a set of Throttlemeister throttle locking bar ends to put on it. I have a 16 tooth front sprocket on the way too but probably won't install it until the original needs to be replaced. Looking forward to picking your brains and learning all I can on this forum.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Yes, welcome!

Tons of good info on the forums. I would suggest you cruise both the gen3 and gen4 forums as 90+% posts about the gen3 bike (2011-2013) apply to the gen4 bikes (2014-2015). It looks like you've already been there since you've picked up most of the popular mods already.

ps: Ken, now I know why I couldn't get my name when I joined up in 2012! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts