RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, its been a long time since I've participated on a forum. I'm glad there's such an awesome community for bikes and specific platforms. Recently I picked up a GS500F and while it's fun it's slow and kinda small. So I decided to spring for something slower and a little bigger jk ;) I picked up this 2002 ZR7S for $1300. It's extremely clean and almost a shame that I'm going to be removing almost all of the stock trim. Hopefully they'll find a good home on here instead of my recycling bin.

Anyway, thank you for having me and thanks in advance for the write ups and advice I'm sure I'll be pulling off these pages for days to come. I'm happy to help however I can.

IMG_7193.jpg

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Ahh the lovely blurple color. I also see someone's done the engine fin sanding. Usually the fins are all black and not shiny on the ends. Its also got aftermarket signals front and rear, and the rear fender has been cut. That's an aftermarket exhaust, grips and I think front brake rotors.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow thanks for the input. I hope no one here is a purist because I plan on removing just about everything on the top end besides the tank starting over. I'd really like some ZR7 gauges but I'm having a hard time finding anything.

Also as luck would have it I found a Galfer braided steel brakeline kit for the rear for $7 shipped! it was on clearance from motosport.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts