Jet Ski® Ultra® 300X,
Ninja® ZX™10-R,
Ninja® 1000,
Z1000,
Vulcan® 1700 Vaquero

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been looking into the new ZX-10R.. I'm not sure how much longer I'll have my Z1000 for ;) lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ninja 1000

Ninja 1000 Specs

Candy Fire Red / Ebony, Ebony

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I like the black pipes, but I wish the swingarm was black too.

Overall, I think it's an interesting and nice addition to the lineup.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I like the black pipes, but I wish the swingarm was black too.

Overall, I think it's an interesting and nice addition to the lineup.
heh its close enough to black :silly:

the faired z1000 does look good. But if i was looking for a fully faired sports / tourer bike, that thing would be last on the list.

can anyone see whether it has clip on's or high mount handle bars?

and yes, new ZX10R looks awesome, i'd be kicking myself if i just bought a 2010 model

·
Registered
631 Posts
Forget the bikes.

How about the 300HP supercharged Jet Ski!!!!!! With cruise control!!!!!

Got 15 grand? Crazy sh1t!

·
Registered
969 Posts
I WANT THE WHOLE LINE UP!!!!!:alcy:
If I had the chance for one of those new ZX-10's around a track like that video.
The new Nija 1000 looks to be the same thing as a 2010 Z but with the fairing up front? All great bikes & jet ski I would love to ride

·
Registered
452 Posts
Where does the Ninja 1000 fit in?

Is it supposed to be like a 650r upgrade or something?

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Love the green Z1K.

Whoa! Hadn't seen anything on the Ninja 1000.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where does the Ninja 1000 fit in?

Is it supposed to be like a 650r upgrade or something?
My guess is to be and option to the FZ1 though after looking at the specs to the Z1000 the main difference is you get an extra gallon fuel. the rest are minor details like seat height and what not.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
USA tends to change the names euro/asia may still call it the Z1000s

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
...the faired z1000 does look good. But if i was looking for a fully faired sports / tourer bike, that thing would be last on the list.

can anyone see whether it has clip on's or high mount handle bars?
Why would it be last on your list? It is probably the "sportiest" of the sport/tourers out there. The ergos are basically the same as the Z1K... the bars may even be a bit higher since there is a larger fuel tank to contend with. I think this is the perfect mid-range tourer... it weighs few hundred pounds less than a standard ST, can rock the twisties like a sportbike, has optional hard cases for those longer trips, and won't leave you feeling tortured after a long days ride... I still like the naked version, but this would be a must have if I needed one bike that could do it all... hopefully the US will get the green next year!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I must Agree with Black Sheep. Plus this may be the only valid argument to present to my wife why I NEED!! a 2010 Z. It's not a Z hun that would be silly I have one of those already, it's a "touring Bike". Good call Black.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Why would it be last on your list? It is probably the "sportiest" of the sport/tourers out there. The ergos are basically the same as the Z1K... the bars may even be a bit higher since there is a larger fuel tank to contend with. I think this is the perfect mid-range tourer... it weighs few hundred pounds less than a standard ST, can rock the twisties like a sportbike, has optional hard cases for those longer trips, and won't leave you feeling tortured after a long days ride... I still like the naked version, but this would be a must have if I needed one bike that could do it all... hopefully the US will get the green next year!
mainly seat and touring 'options' i.e adjustability in screens, heated grips, luggage options, a seat with greater pillion appeal and much greater comfort etc.

i'd be looking at a Honda VFR, Triumph sprint ST, ducati multistrada etc.

this new zed is more trying to be a sports bike than a tourer, put it side by side to a new sportsbike and they're comparible, but this zed next to a true tourer and they're worlds appart.

IMO anyway.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts