RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NINJA 300 STUNT BIKE:

I haven't been able to find much information anywhere regarding what the best sprocket kit would be for my 2015 Ninja 300. I'm currently running the stock sprockets (14/42).

Basically i want to be able to clutch up wheelies with more ease. What i need to know is if i should go up or down a tooth size on the front sprocket and how much teeth i should go up in the rear.

Some posts i have seen show them running 15/44. Not sure if i should go larger then that without losing much of my top speed.

Any info helps on this im very indecisive when it comes to trying to decide on what would be best for a stunt build.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Honestly you shouldn't change a thing and learn to do your wheelies as is. sure putting a larger rear sprocket will "shorten up" your gearing and make it a bit easier. but the point is finding a deserted parking lot and practicing. Really !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i already know how to wheelie. I can do clutch ups pretty easily but i want to be able to bring it up easier so i can do more controlled circles.

Do you have any suggestions for a good sprocket size for that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts