RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The side piece on my Arai helmet broke. Actually it's a small tab on the back side. Is there any glue out there that would hold it together. Without this tab the shield won't stay on. Also does anyone know if possible to get another side panel to replace it. Thanks

:mecry:

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
After my anti-Arai tirade for the past few weeks, I'm going to sit back, keep quiet, and gloat on this one. :smilewink

Emrah

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i'm with phil. take it back to where you bought it and ask them to speak to teh sales rep about it. if they say they can't help then contact arai directly; tell them you've already been to the dealer and they refused to help.

scott :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yup, you should bring it back to where ever it was purchased. I know that Arai's come with excellent waranties as a clerk at Cycle Gear told me that Arai's back thier helmets more than any other company they sold, especially Shoei (too bad I own one I guess, but it is still a nice helmet).

·
Silver Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the dealer can get me the part for $17. actually it's both sides. Not bad since it was my fault it broke. As far as Arai goes..it's the best helmet i've ever worn, fit, finish, quiet if sized properly. I've worn Shoei, Hjc, Bieffe... Love the helmet. There's a article in Dealer News re Arai and the reason internet sales are to be no more..is cause studies show people who buy from the internet buy a helmet too large. I know i did before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts