RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Thanks for the info about the recall I'm all over it. Turns out this is the first bike I've had to take back to the dealer for repairs. Won't be on the drivel for awhile. Good thing the N1K didn't sell yet. (not a crash, electrical)

·
Registered
145 Posts
SO what's the prob and the fix?

·
Registered
84 Posts
hay bro

i was on a ride today and stop for a coffee and meet a guy on the most awesome looking diaval ive ever seen ...i know why you changed your ride...what a beast ..he told me the bike has to much power for him and only ever rides it on cruise mod well most of the time anyway ...so much power is that possible? took a couple of pics with the i phone and cant stop looking at it ..think i am in love

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Those are one badass bikes. If I had that much money to spend!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Turns out this is the first bike I've had to take back to the dealer for repairs. Won't be on the drivel for awhile.
I am a big Duc fan and have owned quite a few in my day including the current Sport Classic but I think I have had every single one in to the dealer for warranty repair work. All worth it to me for what you get out of the bike in the long run but kind of expected.

Tapatalk is good

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Nice, very different
hay bro

i was on a ride today and stop for a coffee and meet a guy on the most awesome looking diaval ive ever seen ...i know why you changed your ride...what a beast ..he told me the bike has to much power for him and only ever rides it on cruise mod well most of the time anyway ...so much power is that possible? took a couple of pics with the i phone and cant stop looking at it ..think i am in love

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ha, good catch. One of the computers is busted so there ordering a new one. We'll see if that's all and I hope it is.
Hmm, Ducati is known as the Harley of sportbikes/non-cruisers for a reason :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
I beg to differ: It's The "Ferrari of Motorcycles" :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
I thought MV Augusta was the "Ferrari of motorcycles"?

Anyhow, the next bike I'd like to add to my stable is a Ducati Streetfighter 848.. But that is totally not feasible right now financially..

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I thought MV Augusta was the "Ferrari of motorcycles"?

Anyhow, the next bike I'd like to add to my stable is a Ducati Streetfighter 848.. But that is totally not feasible right now financially..
I think MV Augusta is more like the Lamborghini of motorcycles, even though they DO have an affiliation with Ferrari (MV that is), Ducati's are a little more accessible.:2cents:

One time, while filling up in a small town, two guys were checking out my bike ('96 Ducati SS CR)when I came out from paying, and I heard the one say to the other "That's a Ducati, it's like the Rolls Royce of motorcycles" now THAT was one I'd never heard of before.:wtf:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just traded my beloved 2012 Ninja 1000 with tons of upgrades in on an unsold 2018 XDiavel S less than 2 weeks ago. I’ve been battling with 2nd thoughts until a couple of days ago. I think mostly because of the cost and and having the perfect setup for me on the Ninja. I just put a wind screen on the Diavel and adjusted the suspension I am starting to fully embrace this beauty & beast of a bike. This cruiser is exactly what I’ve been needing as I’m turning 64 in a few weeks. When I test road the Diavel it was a sensation I had never experienced on a motorcycle, and I’ve owned many through the years. I’m dumbfounded how it’s possible this bike handles cornering with a 240 rear tire, and is so easy to ride. I’m eager for a warm day to ride this beast again,(in touring mode for now until broken in). Enjoy brother.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts