RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after almost 5 months of ownership and an accident, if finally finished the first round of personalizations/mods to my Z. I've owned quite a few bikes but the Z was definitely the most fun to "make mine" :headbang:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BEFORE

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AFTER

·
Registered
426 Posts
Way to make it yours man! But in all honesty I think I like the before more. All the carbon is kind of confusing between the real front fender the vinyl on the rad cowl and frame covers and the plastic painted ( i think) hugger. I think it would look better if you had the same carbon all over like if you wrapped it all with the same stuff. It would be a shame to cover that front fender tho. that looks really nice.

I also like the stock screen more but function over fashion so I dig that. Did you buy or make that butt bumper on your rear cowl? I really like that and have never seen it before. Sick bike either way!

·
Banned
204 Posts
Hey congratulations! It looks...the same! +1 for the "before" pic. Looked better there, IMO. Wanna quick custom tip? Chop the cans at least 3-5". You won't be sorry and the sound and looks are killer. That's custom!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Why is there a bin liner wrapped around you tank?? ;-)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Way to make it yours man! But in all honesty I think I like the before more. All the carbon is kind of confusing between the real front fender the vinyl on the rad cowl and frame covers and the plastic painted ( i think) hugger. I think it would look better if you had the same carbon all over like if you wrapped it all with the same stuff. It would be a shame to cover that front fender tho. that looks really nice.

I also like the stock screen more but function over fashion so I dig that. Did you buy or make that butt bumper on your rear cowl? I really like that and have never seen it before. Sick bike either way!
Ive seen the Bump Pad on ebay.

The bike looks good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts