RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Not trying to spam or advertise or anything like that. I just like to write a little now and then. In case anybody get's bored at work, maybe I can help you pass five minutes:

The Ramble: Motorcycle!

Have a good one!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey guys,

Not trying to spam or advertise or anything like that. I just like to write a little now and then. In case anybody get's bored at work, maybe I can help you pass five minutes:

The Ramble: Motorcycle!

Have a good one!
Thats pretty good. Even better for you when you can combine things that you like. Keep up the good work. And ride safe.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats pretty good. Even better for you when you can combine things that you like. Keep up the good work. And ride safe.
Thank you! Yes it definitely boosts my motivation to write if I can do it about something I like. Have a good one!

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
I wish I liked to write enough to get a job writing for motorcycle publications.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I liked to write enough to get a job writing for motorcycle publications.
Yeah it deffinetely has to be something your in to. It can't really be forced. I think you could learn to like it though if you really gave it some time. Especially if you focused on something your passionate about.

I hope to some day have a column that I can contribute to on a regular basis, about bikes or any of my other hobbies. That's the end goal at least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts