RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My clock ... (photo here now)

Simplicity itself to install, just a couple of bits of Velcro. Now to see if (a) it gets pinched or (b) it falls off.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Photo is here now ...

Here it is ...

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
It's so cute ! It looks like a little watch. By the way, I love the way your speedo goes to 240. That's almost twice what mine hits !
:laugh:

Tony

·
MotoMacGyver
2,546 Posts
Scott, I love it! It looks really good with the "chrome" trim and matches the gauges. Dig it.

Emrah

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tony, the fastest I've had it is around the 120 mark, so there's a fair way to go yet. :) The clock is basically just a little watch, stuck on with Velcro. Probably not waterproof (but, then, I try very hard not to ride in the rain anyway).

Twyla, I got it when I attended a conference in NY. I've emailed the organisers to ask them who the supplier was - will let you know.

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Come on, Scott, the 120 mark ? Is the bike in the break-in period, I think you've been here for a while, right ? Now I know you've had her past half on the dial ! Yes, just looked again, 3600. Liar liar pants on fire.

:~

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I meant the speed ... 120 km/h

I'm not so adventurous as titomike (a fellow Melbourne-ite, though I've not yet met any of the other Aussies on this board - probably better that way ... I won't be tempted to ride too fast for my ability :) )

Twyla, I can't track down the maker of the watch - sorry. My contact in the US has just moved office and has lost the details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts