RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love my white Z! But it's time to move on.. Life is sometimes black and white. Now on it's black. Last summer I made a mistake, I testdrive ktm's superduke and it was pure love after that.

So I have to sell my white beaty. New bike is ktm's superduke R. There will be mod's but I try to keep it simple as Z.

This topic I will post pic's of my new R

There will be some modding for sure! My plans:

-xenon
-titanium acra's
-new map
-bar(orange of course)
-maby painted wheels
-install my old rizoma mirrors

View attachment 37665

R

·
0 Posts
You can't hear it, but the Z is sobbing uncontrollably in the trailer. I can't fault you for going to the dark side with the SuperDuke- but it does make me hate you a little more, though. LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
I love my white Z! But it's time to move on.. Life is sometimes black and white. Now on it's black. Last summer I made a mistake, I testdrive ktm's superduke and it was pure love after that.

So I have to sell my white beaty. New bike is ktm's superduke R. There will be mod's but I try to keep it simple as Z.

This topic I will post pic's of my new R
Awesome ride. Judging from the reviews, your first mod should be the seat.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duke is here!..and acra's as well. Few mods already made. What du you think abaut those wheel stripes? Good or not?

Orange rental bar is also in my garage, hopefully those xenon's come on time next week. New map is also installed.

OEM bar is just not for me, I like this renthal model 608.

R

·
0 Posts
Duke is here!..and acra's as well. Few mods already made. What du you think abaut those wheel stripes? Good or not?

Orange rental bar is also in my garage, hopefully those xenon's come on time next week. New map is also installed.

OEM bar is just not for me, I like this renthal model 608.
Keep the wheel stripes, looks great. Bike is awesome!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Sweet! I love the SuperDuke. Pretty much my favorite naked sportbike made now. A Cleveland dealer usually has at least one in stock. If I (played and) won the lottery... :swink:

·
Registered
122 Posts
They look nice but that is too much for my taste, I prefer the stripes only.
+1, I like the smooth look of the black wheels with the stripe. Very cool bike.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts