RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Z1000, not 12 months old yet with 17,000 klms on it and have just had to replace the forks seals. Any one else have this problem? Also I recently noticed a vibration in the front when braking and the dealer said that the discs and pads need replacing also. Under warranty of course, but with only 17,000 klms on it, really.
My old 2009 Zed had 115,000 klms on it and the seals lasted 50,000 klms plus each time before replacement and the original discs where still on it, no problems with them.
I would like all your feedback if you've had similar problems. Tah Macca.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2020 Z1000, not 12 months old yet with 17,000 klms on it and have just had to replace the forks seals. Any one else have this problem? Also I recently noticed a vibration in the front when braking and the dealer said that the discs and pads need replacing also. Under warranty of course, but with only 17,000 klms on it, really.
My old 2009 Zed had 115,000 klms on it and the seals lasted 50,000 klms plus each time before replacement and the original discs where still on it, no problems with them.
I would like all your feedback if you've had similar problems. Tah Macca.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts