RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Mustang seats

I bought this from a local guy who was selling his Meanie. It is in Like New condition since his wife just bought it for him at Xmas to start riding 2 up this year but they ended up selling the bike in the Spring. I always had heard good stuff about Mustang seats, but once I got it, I decided to keep my Danny Gray seat which is a much lower profile. The Mustang seat is EXTREMELY comfortable. You can mount the rider seat by itself or both rider & passenger seats for 2 up riding.

Looking to get back what I paid for in May: $230 plus shipping. It is listed at around $420 online.

Here's a stock pic.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bump for one heck of a good deal. I have one and would never ride on anything else now.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about $200 plus shipping, guys? C'mon..

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
When I hit the 100 mile mark I think about wanting a Mustang seat. I'm sure you will sell it. Just got to have the right guy read this thread.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
If only you had the 3 piece with backrest, I'd bite, but gotta have the backrest.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold...thanks!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
So grab this seat and go to e-bay and pick up the backrest!

dj
As far as I know you gotta buy the seat for backrest use from the beginning. Can't add it later.

(Sorry for partial OT since it's already sold... :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
As far as I know you gotta buy the seat for backrest use from the beginning. Can't add it later.

You are correct!

·
Registered
10,327 Posts

I don't know how different the Mean Streak Mustang seat is from the other Vulcans, but Grasshopper makes a backrest for the Nomad and Classics Mustang seat.

http://www.grasshopperlimited.com/Kawasaki.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts